New Features in SAGE
- The Advance Budget Form has updated instructions. We have created a new Advance Budget Job Aid which you can find on the My Advance Requests page.
- The SAGE Budget wizard can now handle F&A rates correctly for grants which go beyond the agreement dates.
- On applications which use human subjects and stem cells, you cannot leave comments without choosing a Type on the Compliance Explanations page.
- SAGE will only copy valid 4th level org codes. Incorrect and expired org codes will be removed from copied eGC1s.
- In Grant Runner, the PHS398 cover letter Update and View links will now display correctly.
- You will not be able to select or copy inactive sponsors on your eGC1, and SAGE will remove inactive sponsors from copied eGC1s.