The Instructional Assessment System (IASystem™) has been developed over several decades of use at the University of Washington and other institutions. We continue to expand the capabilities of our system to assist faculty in instructional development, inform administrative decision-making, and help students select courses.
University of Washington
Online course evaluations were introduced in autumn 2013 using the new IASystem™ web-based application. Courses may now be evaluated either online or on paper according to the needs of faculty and departments. Online evaluations are provided free of charge; forms and processing for paper-based evaluations are billed to departments at UW Seattle, and to the campus for UW Bothell and Tacoma. User guides can be found at http://iasystem.org/help-main
Faculty Course Evaluation Requests
- Contact your departmental evaluation coordinator to setup an online evaluation for your course. If you are unsure who your coordinator is, contact email@example.com.
- If you are at UW Seattle and your department does not have an evaluation coordinator, you may directly request either online or paper-based evaluations for an individual class using our online order form.
- Instructors can access their evaluation results directly.
- UWB: https://uwb.iasystem.org/faculty
- UWS: https://uw.iasystem.org/faculty
- UWT: https://uwt.iasystem.org/faculty
- Departmental evaluation coordinators and administrators can create online or paper evaluations and access results.
- UWB: https://uwb.iasystem.org/admin
- UWS: https://uw.iasystem.org/admin
- UWT: https://uwt.iasystem.org/admin
- UW Seattle Deans and Chairs can access course evaluation results and administrative reports.
IASystem™ course evaluation services are provided to other institutions on a licensing basis. For more information, visit IASystem™.