UW Task Force on Sexual Assault Prevention
The University of Washington is committed to showing national leadership in tackling the problem of sexual assault on college campuses.
From 2013-2015, a UW Task Force on Sexual Assault Prevention and Response compiled 18 prioritized recommendations to address the issue, and funding was approved for implementation of the recommendations. Goals, recommendations and implementation updates can be found below.
Ongoing governance of this work is done by the Title IX Steering Committee.
Task Force Documents
- Implementation update and two-year review: December 2015 (PDF)
- Implementation update: October 2014 (PDF)
- Final report: 2013 Goals and recommendations (PDF)
- Initial report: 2013 Existing resources, policies and data (PDF)
- Charge Letter: UW Task Force on Sexual Assault Prevention Charge Letter (PDF)
Ellen Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-543-1240
Assistant Vice President for Student Life