- Commuter Services Home
- TS Fast Links
- About Us
- Events & Promotions
- Getting to Campus
- Products and Payments
- Husky Sports & Athletics
- Commute Champion
- Policies & Committees
- Contact Us
- Mechanically Issued Fees
- Special Designator Fees
Parking for IMA Members
Stadium demolition and remodel has changed the parking landscape in the area around the Husky Stadium.
Out-of-area parking in E18 has replaced daytime out-of-area parking in E8.
IMA members with any valid UW Seattle Campus Parking Permit or Commuter Ticket (excludes H12/H14 permits)
- May park in E18 located north of the building on Wahkiakum (see map below) while using the IMA
- May park out-of-area in E8 before 7:30 a.m. and after 4 p.m. and in any unrestricted area including E18 without stopping at a gatehouse
- UW Seattle Campus Quarterly or Annual SOV permit holders may park in E1 for no additional cost by swiping their Husky Card in the card reader (excludes H12/H14 permits)
- E18 is a Value Parking lot located in the southeast corner of E1 (see yellow area on the map).
- Harborview Medical Center Permits are not valid in E8 or E18. HMC permit holders visiting the IMA must pay to park.
IMA members without a UW Seattle Campus Parking Permit
- May park in the E1 lot (north of the IMA) and pay upon entry
- $6 - Husky Card Account Debit or Cash (exact change only)
- $2 - U-PASS Carpools (Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.) Each person must have a U-PASS and money in their Husky Card account
- Husky Card account funds must be deposited 24 hours prior to use
- May utilize pay-by-stall stations (located in front of the Graves building, IMA, or in E8 along Walla Walla Road)
- $0.75/15min, $3/hour, $15/day. Accepts coins, Visa, and MasterCard only
- Payment by numbered stalls; please note your stall number when paying at the station
- Out-of-Area permits are not allowed in numbered stalls
HOURS of ENFORCEMENT
Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m.- noon.
Available after 9:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and noon Saturday - 6:00 a.m. Monday in unrestricted lots and spaces only.
Stop at a gatehouse for a permit or UW students and employees may contact Commuter Services for short-term disability parking, or the Disability Services Office or Disabled Student Services for long-term disability parking.
Contact Commuter Services at 206-221-3701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Value Parking in E18, visit uwcommute.com/valuepark