The following are some helpful resources the University provides in order to inform and support the UW community:
- WA EAP – The Washington State Employee Assistance Program (WA EAP) provides an array of work/life resources from counseling and legal assistance to financial resources and employee support programs. Contact WA EAP at 877-313-4455 for services.
- Counseling Center – The UW Counseling Center provides personal counseling and other services to currently-enrolled UW students.
- Confidential Advocacy – The University offers free advocacy and support for students and employees impacted by sexual assault, relationship violence, domestic violence, stalking, sexual harassment, and other related experiences.
- Disability Accommodations – The Office of the ADA Coordinator provides resources and contact information for individuals to request accommodations for events, education, and employment at the University.
- Human Resources – Human Resources is a University division that provides workplace support in several areas including, but not limited to, complaint resolution, benefits, compensation, disability services, career development, leave, and recruitment.
- Ombuds – The Office of the Ombuds provides the University community with services for preventing, managing, navigating and resolving conflict.
- SafeCampus – SafeCampus is the University’s violence-prevention and response program which supports students, staff, faculty, and community members in preventing violence.
- Title IX Coordinator – The Office of the Title IX Coordinator coordinates the University’s compliance with Title IX through initiatives, programs, and services that are focused on both preventing and addressing sex- and gender-based discrimination, harassment, and violence.