Activity Card No. 4
Create Your Own Sediment
1. Go to the supply table and choose a jar.
2. Into your jar place two scoops from container 1.
3. Place one scoop from container 2.
4. Place three scoops from container 3.
5. Go to the sink and fill your jar, not quite to the top, with water.
6. Screw the lid on tight and give it a
7. Set the jar on your desk and let it sit overnight-don't disturb it!
8. Draw a picture or write about what you see.
9. Explain what happened and why.
|main menu||rock cycle|
|world outside||teacher resources||test yourself|