Final Project Choice No. 2
You will collect rocks and classify them as igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic.
1. Go out and have fun collecting rocks or use ones you already have.
2. Sort them first using visual clues or knowledge of where they were found.
3. Now double check each rock using the tests we learned in class: lustre, hardness, mass, etc.
4. After performing the tests, sort them again.
5. Plan how you can present your collection to the class.
6. Schedule with your teacher a time to present your collection to the class.
7. Good job!
|main menu||rock cycle|
|world outside||teacher resources||test yourself|