Final Project Choice No. 1
Rock Cycle Poster With Samples
You will design and make a poster showing the rock cycle. You will draw rock samples and paste them on the correct places on your rock cycle.
1. Get a piece of 18" x 24" newsprint and make a rough draft of your ideas. Don't forget to plan what materials you will use-crayons, colored pencils, watercolors, etc.
2. Once you know what you want to do, get a piece of posterboard and make your finished poster. Things you need to include are your name, title, labels, and color.
3. You're not done! Next draw, paint or otherwise make samples of the different types of rocks. Isn't this fun?
4. Paste your rock samples in the correct location on your poster.
5. Make an appointment with your teacher to explain your work and fill out an evaluation sheet.
6. Now you're done! Hooray!
|main menu||rock cycle|
|world outside||teacher resources||test yourself|