New Funding Action (FA) fields added to SAGE API for GCA Budget Setup
The following fields have been added to the SAGE API, allowing GCA significant time saving in their budget setup automation work.
- FA Number
- Prepared By
- Approved By
- F&A Explanation
- Disposition of Balance
- Intellectual Property
- Frequency of Report
- Final Report
Following this SAGE API release, MyResearch squirrel will be updated so that GCA can fully access the FA data for budget setup automation (MyResearch release timing TBD).
Budget Connection Issues Resolved
The following issues with budgets that are connected to eGC1s have been resolved:
- Bad routing state caused by having a budget connected to a second eGC1
- Linked budgets not opening correctly on non-editable eGC1
Minor Polish Updates
- From the budget list, you can now right click on the budget title and it will open in a new tab.
- When adding personnel costs, the new row is now added to the top of the salary and benefits table for greater visibility.
- When viewing budget history snapshots, the banner text has been reworded for added clarity.
SAGE Grant Runner
Sponsor Budget Map Ordering
A minor issue with personnel ordering on the Sponsor Budget Map has been fixed.