CATALYST WEB TOOLS
These documents provide step-by-step instructions for common tasks you can accomplish using the Catalyst Web Tools.
CANVAS Learning Management System
SpaceScout™ was designed specifically for UW students, so you can quickly locate campus spaces that meet your needs right from your phone.
TEGRITY LECTURE CAPTURE & TEGRITY MANAGER
- Tegrity Help
- Tegrity Video Tutorials
- Log in to Tegrity -- Official for-credit UW courses will automatically show up in Tegrity (see course catalog), ready for lecture capture, with no action required on your part.
- Log in to Tegrity Manager -- To create Tegrity Courses and control membership. Combine course sections, add faculty colloquia, access for student projects, create staff trainings, etc.
Laptop Friendly Classrooms - enhance Tegrity recordings by using your laptop with the equipment in these classrooms.
Step-by-step instructions for common tasks you can accomplish at our technology spaces.
Options for using technologies to support your teaching goals.
The Profiles of Technology Use show the concrete ways that UW educators are using technology creatively and effectively.
- Address diverse learning styles
- Promote student collaboration
- Involve students in research
- Organize and manage your course
- Support active learning
- Encourage responsibility for learning
- Enhance presentations
- Facilitate student course evaluation
- Electronic Portfolios and Catalyst Tools: FAQ
- Teaching with e-Portfolios: Technology Tips
- Designing a Portfolio Assignment
- Helping Students Create Successful Portfolios