Classroom Technology & Events provides consulting, design, integration, programming and AV project management services for learning environments and collaborative spaces requiring distance learning technology, digital video distribution solutions, integrated video conferencing, AV control systems and touch panels, lighting control systems, professional audio and sound reinforcement systems, digital lecture recording systems, and computer presentation technologies. Technical support for technology in private learning spaces is also available.
- UW Departments or Administrative Units
- Crestron-certified engineers design customized audio, video and control systems that encompass all of the display, sound, control, lighting, structural and aesthetic objectives for your project.
- CTE designs and installs complete solutions, or we can collaborate with your architect, contractor and designer to deliver outstanding results.
- Certified integrators install custom-designed solutions that address the needs and challenges of individual projects.
- Design - CTE system designers develop customized audio, video and control systems that encompass all of the display, sound, control, lighting, structural and aesthetic objectives for your project. We can design and integrate complete solutions, or we can collaborate with your architect, contractor and designer to deliver outstanding results.
- Programming - CTE programmers create touch panel control system interfaces that are intuitive to understand, and easy to operate. These panels can control all of the audio visual equipment in a room, and may also control lighting and shades.
- Project Management - The installation phase of each AV system is carefully orchestrated by our LTI project manager. This person works closely with the client, Facilities Services and outside vendors to coordinate the installation and testing of all AV system components.
- Installation - CTE's technical team is led by certified integrators to implement custom-designed solutions that address the needs and challenges of individual projects. Our lead designers are digital media certified engineers, and have additional industry certifications for professional audio system design.
- Technical Support – Technical support is available by contacting CTE’s help desk.
- UW Budget Number
- CTE Availability. Availability varies depending on the location and academic calendar. Contact Classroom Technology & Events for current availability.
- Varies; depending on the size and complexity of the project. Contact CTE to request a quote.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 206-543-9900, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.