Change Submitted Grades

Grades that have already been submitted cannot be changed using GradePage.

To change submitted grades, choose one of the following:

  • Complete the online grade change form provided by the UW Registrar's office
  • Contact the office at your campus for a paper Change of Grade form:
    • Bothell: Office of the Registrar (UW 160)
    • Seattle: Graduation and Academic Records Office (264 Schmitz)
    • Tacoma: Your academic program office

For more information, see the Registrar's FAQs about the Change-of-Grade request form.

Last modified: November 12, 2014