The Catalyst Web Tools are a set of Web-based communication and collaboration applications designed for use in teaching, learning, research, and everyday work. No service fee for eligible users.
Catalyst helps you to:
Online Help Center:
- Create a survey or quiz (step-by-step instructions)
- Create a gradebook (step-by-step instructions)
- Create a workspace (step-by-step instructions)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 221-5000, option 3. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walk-in: Odegaard building Room 230. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sun 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- CommonView: Because of recent changes in Google’s interface for integration, as of Thursday, April 16, 2015, Catalyst Web Tools will no longer support adding Google calendars or Google sites links to CommonView workspaces. Existing calendars sites will continue to work as expected.