Canvas is the official learning management system of the UW and is FERPA-compliant. No service fee for eligible users.
Canvas helps you to:
- Easily publish course materials
- Simplify and speed course management tasks
- Grade assignments in half the time with SpeedGrader
- Communicate and collaborate with students
Online Help Center:
- Design your Canvas course help
- Use MediaAMP Media Manager for Canvas to manage video and audio
- Use Canvas to Publicize Your Individual Course Description
- Intellectual Property Protections in Canvas
- End of the Quarter to-do's for instructors
- UW Canvas Use Policy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (206)221-5000, option 3. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walk-in: Odegaard building Room 230. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sun 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Free workshops offered quarterly. View schedule & register.
Learn more about Canvas from vendor's Help Center:
- Canvas help for instructors: Canvas Instructors Guide
- Canvas help for students: Canvas Student Guide
- Canvas help for admins: Canvas Admin Guide
- Canvas Status: real-time info about outages and incidents: status.instructure.com
- Canvas Release Notes: info about the latest released features and updates: releases.instructure.com