The central UW Calendar of Events for all campus public events and departmental calendars (including academic, schools, colleges, and other groups) works on a calendaring system called Trumba. This system provides an excellent mobile experience, clean user interface, event registration, and the ability to embed calendars into websites. Most significantly, an event created in one calendar can appear in multiple calendars.
- Who can submit events? (How do I get authorized as a calendar editor?)
- How do I log onto Trumba to add/edit events?
- How do I get help? Contact email@example.com and add “UW Event Calendar” in the subject line.
- Request a New Calendar
- Add and Edit Events
- Create Repeating, Recurring, and Multi-Day Events
- Import and Export Calendar Info
- Publish Your Calendar
- Delete a Calendar
- Add or Remove Members from Calendar Editor Groups
- Add an Academic Calendar to a Personal Calendar
Getting Started Video
View a recording of the Event Calendar Editor training: https://tegr.it/y/17min. This video shows you how to add and edit events, and share events from your departmental calendar to the UW Campus Event calendar. If you have trouble viewing the Tegrity recording, confirm that your browser and OS are compatible.