Available for : Instructors Students Staff
UW Trumba is a calendaring system for all campus public events and departmental calendars (including academic, schools, colleges, and other groups). Calendar administrators can embed calendars into any websites and add event registration. Most significantly, an event created in one calendar can appear in multiple calendars. No service fee for eligible users.
Trumba helps you to:
- Event actions improvement: After the next release, the event actions will have an improved interface with new features.
Can't find the feature you need? Please contact email@example.com
Online Help Center:
- Request a new calendar
- Add or edit events
- Create repeating or recurring events
- Set up event registration
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (206)221-5000, option 2. Mon - Fri 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Quarterly Q&A sessions offered to Trumba administrators and editors.