UW Google Apps are specific version to the UW community and are free of advertising. Core UW Google Apps include Google Mail, Drive, Calendar, and Sites. No service fee for eligible users including former students. Shared UW NetIDs are helpful for use with Google Apps, especially Google Drive.
Google Apps helps you to:
- Send and receive email
- Share and view calendars to easily schedule meetings
- Store unlimited data
- Create course (and other) web sites
Note: Additional Google Apps are also available, but are not FERPA-compliant.
We are constantly adding new Apps and features to Google Collaborative Apps; check our Additional Apps page for recent additions.
Can't find the feature you need? Please contact email@example.com
Online Help Center:
- Activate your UW Google Apps (step-by-step instructions)
- Store and share files (step-by-step instructions)
- Share your calendar (step-by-step instructions)
- Using UW Groups with Google Apps
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (206)221-5000, option 3. Mon - Fri 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Certain Google Apps features are not activated in order to maintain student privacy. This includes features like Gmail Labs, and many of the Additional Apps found in the Google Marketplace.