- Commuter Services Home
- Policies & Committees
- About Us
- Events & Promotions
- Getting to Campus
- Products and Payments
- Husky Sports & Athletics
- Commute Champion
- Contact Us
- Special Designator Fees
Riding the Bus: Easy Ways to Get Started
- Plan your trip with Trip Planner. Type in origin, destination, date and time of travel for your trip. Trip Planner will give you best bus routes, and link to schedules and route maps.
- Check the list of University District Bus Routes. List includes Metro, Community Transit, and Sound Transit routes.
- Investigate routes that serve your neighborhood. List of King County Routes by Neighborhood
- Pick up transportation brochures and paper bus schedules at any of our campus Commuter Information Kiosks.
- Traveling to or from Sea-Tac Airport? Consider Metro and Sound Transit bus options and link light rail traveling by bus and light rail to the airport.
- Traveling to a Husky sports event? See gohuskies.com Get To The Game.
Need more help?
Telephone customer service at the transit agencies:
- King County Metro 206.553.3000, 1.800.542.7876, (TTY) 206.684.1739
- Community Transit 425.353.RIDE, 1.800.562.1375, (TTY) 425.778.2188
- Sound Transit 1.888.889.6368, (TTY/TTD) 1.888.713.6030
- Pierce Transit 253.581.8000, 1.800.562.8109, (TTY) 253.582.7951
- Kitsap Transit 360.377.2877, 1.800.501.7433
- Everett Transit 425.257.7777, (TTY) 425.257.7778