Locking/Unlocking Buildings

Building Hours

Custodial Services locks and unlocks outside doors of campus buildings. This takes place as close as possible to the specific times each building is scheduled to open and close.

Changing Door Locks and Entry Times

To change building entry door locking and unlocking times, a written request must be submitted to Custodial Services with the approval of the Building Coordinator and/or department head. A copy of this request also must be sent to the University Police Department. The request must include door number(s), new schedule (i.e. times for locking and unlocking, days per week, etc.) and the duration of the new schedule. If the change in building hours is permanent, the Building Coordinator must submit a request to the Sign Shop to change the signage. Building Hour Modification Request: A printable form for requesting modification of building hours