Access Forms for keynes.u.washington.edu Systems
Various application forms may be needed for general campus administrative users:
- The Administrative Systems Access Form which provides access for the following systems:
- BGT - Budget Systems
- FIN - Financial Accounting Systems
- PAS - Purchasing Systems
Please read the instructions before applying.
- Requests for Access to UW’s Higher Education Payroll/Personnel System
- HEPPS access is only granted to Central Offices. Request
for HEPPS access forms are submitted separately to
Payroll, Box #359555. HEPPS is approved by the UW Payroll Office. If you have any questions about this form or access, please contact email@example.com.
Central office employees in Payroll, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, and General Accounting offices should check with their supervisor for a more specific application form.
- The Request for Access to the Student Database (SDB)
These forms are available online, or from the UWITSC, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206.221.5000.
Administrative Systems Access Form Instructions
The following includes more detailed information about the various fields on the Administrative Systems Access Form. Please read these before completing a request form.
These forms are available online. If you have questions, contact the UWITSC, email@example.com, 206.221.5000.
The requesting user must be on the UW Payroll.
We keep a second person on record in case we need to contact someone regarding the account and the user is not available. Please provide the name of a person whom we may contact regarding access. This person should be:
- on the UW Payroll,
- different from the requesting user,
- in the same department or discipline as the requesting user, and
- preferably employed in a permanent position.
A UW NetID is your personal identifier for using UW online resources. For more information, please read About UW NetIDs.
Employee ID number
This is the nine-digit number given to you by the UW. If you have a new faculty/staff ID card, it should be printed on the front. Check with your payroll coordinator if you're not sure what it is. (Note: this is not your Social Security number.)
List the organization code(s) this usercode will access. If you are unfamiliar with the budget/organization code structure for your department or college, please contact your department administrator for assistance. You can also read a basic overview of the organization code system. NOTE: Each organization code will generate a separate usercode.
The form must be signed in ink by:
- the requesting user,
- the department sponsor/contact,
- a department chair or administrator (if applicable), and the department dean or director.
Three distinct signatures are required to process applications. Except in unusual cases, forms with fewer than three may be delayed or rejected. College or departmental procedures may call for more rigorous approvals.
When requesting access to organization codes outside of your department, the chair, dean, or director who is responsible for those organization codes must also sign the form.
Online Systems Requested
Read the Overview of the Online Administrative Systems for general information.
- Requests for the Student Database (SDB) should be submitted on the Student Database form for the Seattle, Tacoma, or Bothell SDB form.
- Budget (BGT) State Update is restricted and must be approved by the Budget Office.
- HEPPS access request forms should be submitted to the UW Payroll office.