- Automatic holds will be applied to funding actions when either training requirements or disclosure requirements have not been met
- Ensure correct values appear for SFI on control sheet
- New JIT functionality for FCOI
- OSP can trigger JIT notifications in SPAERC
- JIT notifications will be sent to
- Any investigators who have not yet taken training
- Any investigators who have not yet completed disclosures (important for existing eGC1s)
- Preparers and Owners to let them know that JIT has been invoked, and that they need to make sure that everyone who should be listed on the eGC1 personnel page is actually listed there
- JIT will trigger the status change from “Waiting for JIT” to “Review Required” this is on the PI and Personnel page as well as in FIDS.
- JIT notifications are not sent for RRF sponsored applications at the time FA is created.
- Biennium field added to FA’s and PAC’s as optional to fill out.
- A bug was fixed to correct an Orphan session issue where when a subcontract item was opened and then the FA was opened from the subcontract page the subcontract will no longer stay open in the background. This solves one area where the user had a stale session and a 45 minute lock on the subcontract item.
- Data clean up on some FA’s that were previously marked as duplicate that were accidentally changed to Processed. We are returning them to their duplicate status. This is to help with the EDW work.