The following updates were released on May 29, 2014.
- New date fields have been added to the funding action to capture “Sponsor Award Date” and “OSP Received Date”. In addition, the Award Received data has been relabeled “FA Creation Date”. This was to allow OSP to meet federal reporting requirements.
- The following changes were made to the subcontracts page in order to help OSP report to the federal government.
- Reporting Date is now labeled Issue Date.
- Date Received is now labeled Assignment Date.
- Fully Executed date field has been added to the Subcontract Action.
- Date fields were re-ordered for the Subcontract Action.
- GIM 19 email notifications and HSD JIT email notifications will no longer be sent for applications that are after-the-fact or clinical trials.