Updated list of Countries and States on Grant Runner Forms
Grants.gov has updated their country and states list on forms version 3.0. Currently NIH does not have any opportunities using forms version 3.0 but they do have plans to use this form set in late Fall 2020. Proactively, we have updated Grant Runner forms version 3.0 to display the new country and state codes. Users will not see this change until NIH releases the opportunities using the new forms version. The updated forms are:
- SF 424
- Performance Sites
- R&R Key Person Expanded form
- PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Inclusion Enrollment form
Updates to Grant Runner Forms F
Some minor updates to Forms F were made including improving some validations and updating the expiration dates on the following forms:
- PHS 398 Career Development Award Supplemental form
- PHS Fellowship Supplemental form
- PHS Assignment Request form
- PHS 398 Cover Page Supplement
- PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Inclusion form
SAGE Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Grant Runner HSCT exemption numbers not clearing
- Subaward form not allowing new lines in Internet Explorer
- eGC1 Contacts & Access page conflicts with connected Budget contacts
Improve Visibility to FCOI Review Required
“ Review Required” has been bolded on the PI, Personnel, & Organizations page in SPAERC to make it easier for OSP reviewers to see.
- The FA Current Amount was not displaying in the cycle details for applications connected to a current (V2) budget.
- Returned eGC1s connected to a current (V2) budget were uneditable.
- From the OHN view, some details were not displayed in read-only mode.
Remove Worksheet Filter from Budget Summary Page
During internal testing, a minor variance was found in how rounding was applied to budget totals on the Summary when the worksheet filter feature was used. To avoid any discrepancies while further work is done on that feature, the worksheet filter has been temporarily removed from the Summary page.