You can make changes to your SFI while you are completing a disclosure, either for a specific eGC1, for unsponsored activities, or just to disclose your SFI updates.
To delete an SFI entry, you need to be on the Disclose Significant Financial Interests page. You can access that page:
- By clicking on a Complete Disclosure button on the SFI Profile page, choosing I need to update my SFI, and clicking Next.
- By clicking the Create New Disclosure button on the SFI Profile page, choosing I need to add new SFI, change existing SFI, or for my annual update I need to reaffirm I have no SFI on the Disclosure Type page, and clicking Next.
On the list of your existing SFI on the Disclose Significant Financial Interests page, click the Name of Entity for the SFI you want to delete. The Significant Financial Interests page will display as shown in the image below.
- Click on the trash icon located in the top right corner, to the left of the save icon.
A dialog box will display, as shown below, with the note that deleting SFI will affect other disclosures.
- If you have included this SFI in a completed disclosure, you will need to provide an explanation for why you are deleting the SFI.
- The history of the change to the SFI will appear in any disclosure that included the SFI. See the History section for more details.
- Click the Delete button to complete the process.
- If you have not included this SFI in a completed disclosure, or if you do not have any PHS-sponsored eGC1 disclosure to which it has been automatically added, the dialog box will ask for a confirmation.
- Select OK to delete the SFI, as shown below.