Secrets of Their Ancient World
Justin Jennings, Martha Cuevas Garcia, and Roberto Lopez Bravo
- paperback not available
- $7.95s hardcover (9780660201887) Add to Cart
The Maya civilization reached its zenith well over a thousand years ago in the jungles of Central America. This book highlights some of the most renowned and important Maya artifacts ever discovered and the most up-to-date archaeological research into Maya history and culture. It focuses primarily on the Classic Period of Maya history, roughly 250-900 CE. It also examines the collapse of the Maya civilization, while noting that the descendants of the ancient Maya are alive and well and are found in their millions throughout the region.
- Published: 2013
- Subject Listing: Native American Studies, Archaeology
- Bibliographic information: 72 pp., 65 color illus., 8 x 5 in.
- Territorial rights: Usa Only
- Distributed for: Canadian Museum of History