The Origins of the Choson Dynasty
John B. Duncan
- $30.00s paperback (9780295993799) Add to Cart
- hardcover not available
The Origins of the Choson Dynasty provides an exhaustive analysis of the structure and composition of Korea's central officialdom during the transition from the Koryo dynasty (918-1392) to the Choson dynasty (1392-1910) and offers a new interpretation of the history of traditional Korea.
- Published: May 2014
- Subject Listing: Asian Studies / China; History
- Bibliographic information: 408 pp., 6 x 9 in.
- Territorial rights: World Rights
- Series: Korean Studies of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies
John Duncan is professor of pre-modern Korean history and director of the Center for Korea Studies at UCLA.