Center for Teaching and Learning
On this page, you’ll find information about:
- Late registration
- Conference check-in
- Plenary and workshop locations
- Registering for academic credit
Can I still participate in the conference?
Yes, you can register on-site at the conference. When you register, we will give you a list of all the workshops and their locations. You can then plan your schedule and go to the workshops you would like to attend; if there’s no space in the workshop, you will need to find another workshop.
How can I register for the conference?
1. Complete the Late Registration WebQ now.
- The Late Registration WebQ is now closed. Please register at the conference.
2. Register at the conference.
- If you cannot complete the Late Registration WebQ before Wednesday, September 16th at 8:00 a.m., you can still come to the conference and register on-site.
- Check in at the Late Registration table for walk-ins at the conference. We will get you registered, give you a conference packet, and provide you with information on how to attend the workshops you are interested in.
Before you come to the conference, please check to see whether your department has recommendations for workshops they would like you to participate in (see email from department) and review the Conference Program and Workshop Descriptions. If you have any questions about late registration, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Friday, Sept. 18th||12:45–4:00||Savery 260 (for those TAs attending the International TA Program sessions)|
|Monday, Sept. 21st||8:15–10:45
Center for Teaching and Learning, Gerberding Hall 100
|Tuesday, Sept. 22nd||8:00–5:00||Center for Teaching and Learning, Gerberding Hall 100|
Plenary and Workshop Locations
If you registered online (by August 10th) and received a registration confirmation email:
At check-in, you will receive a conference packet which includes a schedule of the workshops you selected (as indicated in your registration confirmation email) and the locations for your workshops.
If you register on-site:
At check-in, we will give you a list of all workshops and their locations. You can then plan your own schedule and go to the workshops you would like to attend. When you get to the workshop, please check to see if there is space available. If there is not space in that workshop, please find space in another workshop.
Registering for Academic Credit for the Conference
If you would like to register to receive academic credit for your participation in the conference, you can still register for GRDSCH 615A. For more information, see Registering for the Conference for Academic Credit.