What we do
- Interactive workshops that promote reflection, dialogue, problem solving, and skill building
- Interactive performance and community dialogue events
- Consultations on using performance and arts-based pedagogies in academic settings
Examples of past programs and services:
- Campus-wide/ tri-campus performance event
- All-day performance and dialogue event
- Workshop for faculty orientation
- Workshop series (two or more workshops)
- Professional development workshops with departments on issues related to inclusion and equity
- Visits to graduate classes on teaching and pedagogy
- Collaboration with graduate student groups
- Learning communities
- Workshops at local, non-UW campuses
*For booking inquiries or questions about our program, email email@example.com.
Interested in learning more about TfC’s activities and accomplishments?
Read our 2012-2016 program report.