Nominate a faculty member or graduate student instructor today
Nominations are now being accepted. Submit your nomination now through November 18, 2016.
Go here to complete the online nomination form.
Eligible nominations will be posted on CTL’s website by November 28, 2016. Nominations will be listed by College or School followed by discipline. Names of individuals who submitted nominations will remain confidential.
- Friday, November 18, 2016: Last day to submit an online nomination form by 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 28, 2016: Nominees will be posted on CTL’s website
- Friday, January 13, 2017: Complete nomination package due by 12:00 p.m. Files must be sent to email@example.com.
- Spring Quarter 2017: Award recipients will be announced.
For eligibility and a complete description, please click on any award below.
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award for Innovation with Technology
- Excellence in Teaching Award
The James D. Clowes Award for the Advancement of Learning Communities will not be accepting nominations for the 2016-2017 awards season.
For more information contact Christine Sugatan at 206-221-3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-nominations for any of the above listed awards will not be accepted. Individuals may not be nominated for more than one award. The committee will use discretion if an individual is nominated for two concurrent awards and will move the nomination to the appropriate award category based on their best judgment. Additionally, if a nominee meets and exemplifies the criteria for an award other than the one he/she was nominated for, the committee will use clear and concise judgment in deciding to move or not move the individual’s nomination to a more suitable award category.
All submissions will be verified to confirm that individuals are active members of the University of Washington. Hard copy nominations will not be accepted and considered ineligible. Nominations of previous recipients will not be accepted.