CTL consults with UW departments, schools, colleges, and programs on questions related to teaching and learning that go beyond the boundaries of individual courses. CTL staff meet with chairs, directors, groups of faculty, and curriculum committees to provide expertise and assistance. As with all CTL services, the consultations are discipline-specific and evidence-based.
CTL can work with your department or program to help:
- Assess and improve teaching
- Gather student feedback at the program level
- Plan for peer review of teaching
- Develop and assess programs and curriculum
- Develop workshops on a variety of teaching and learning topics for faculty and/or TAs
- Plan departmental programs for TAs
To arrange an appointment or for more information, call CTL at 206-543-6588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.