Rodney J.y. Ho
Discussion of pertinent articles from current literature and recent laboratory results. Credit/no-credit only.
- Students learn to identify and present topics that are significant and relevent to pharmaceutical research. - Students learn to review the subject, thoroughly investigate multiple sources of information, and organize in a form thar can be communicated with a given amount of time.
Student learning goals
General method of instruction
- Presentation by the students.
- Discussion of the selected topics.
- Literature review.
Class assignments and grading
- Preview and review current literature for discussion.
- Student participation in discussion and presentation assigment.