Departmental Link Request
All requests for a link to your department's Web site should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The request should comply with the following
- The site should represent an official University of Washington department or affiliate.
- The complete URL must be included in your request.
- Include all descriptive text for your link.
- Your site should be complete. All the internal links should work, and
the site may not be "under construction". Preferably, your site is a
resource unto itself and contains more then just contact
- Your site must contain easily found basic contact information. At a
minimum, your organization's complete name and email address should
- The site should include the date it was last updated.
- A link to the UW Home Page must be present on your site's first page.
- Please do not use graphics taken from other sites, including those
from the UW Home Page at www.washington.edu. If you want to use or adapt
graphics that belong to other people, ask their permission first.
- We require that the site be authorized by the head of your
organization. In the case of UW affiliate organizations the link
should be approved by the head of the UW organization with which you are
affiliated. Please copy them on your official request.