The following links contain information about campus and online resources, mental health issues, and personal growth. Some of the links will direct you to web sites not owned by the University of Washington; while we believe these resources contain useful information, the University is not responsible for content on these sites.
- ULifeline Suicide/depression in college/university students
- National Alliance on Mental Health Support and advocacy for people with mental illness and their friends/family
- WWIN Washington Women in Need provides grants for education and health for women with few financial resources
- SARIS Sexual Assault and Violence resources at UW
- Q Center Information, support, and events for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning people and their allies
- Active Minds A national student-run organization that works to increase awareness about mental health on campus. There is a a chapter at the UW.