Did You Know?
What is the most popular name of this year's class? Where are incoming students from?
Fun facts on the incoming crop of new College of Education students.
- Enrollment: The College of Education matriculated 165 new students this fall.
- Degree: Of these students, 123 are pursuing a masters degree and 43 are working for a Ph.D.
- Area: The largest area represented is Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, with 60 new students.
- Citizenship: The incoming students represent 10 countries and 17 states.
- Prior Institution: 76 institutions are represented.
- Month of birth: October is the most common birth month.
- Date of birth: The incoming students’ age range spans 32 years.
- Most common name: Jennifer is the most common name among our incoming students.
- Perfect GRE scores: Four students scored a perfect 800 on the quantitative section, five scored a perfect six on the writing section.