Close This Window When Finished

Union Shop Provisions

Certain classified positions at the University are covered by union shop provisions. As specified by state law, union shop provisions may be satisfied by regular payment of dues, representation fees or non-association fees. For detailed information about the contracts and job classifications that union shop provisions apply to, please see the Labor Relations web page on this subject.

For questions about union shop provisions contact the University's Labor Relations Office: or 206-543-6236.