The Help Desk Client Coordination Senior Lead will work closely with the Help Desk team supervisor, Video Conference
Service supervisor, and other Learning Technologies professional staff. This position will have a focus on supporting
internal and external UW Staff and Faculty with event management, coordination, and administration. The person in this
position will manage the conferencing service, including event logistics and invoicing. This position partners with the HD
Conferencing Team to provide support during conference events. Additionally, all Leads are expected to be responsive to
escalated issues off-hours and may need to perform some work duties from home.
- Coordinate scheduling of video conferencing and other events.
- Liaison for on-campus clients, coordinate with far-end contacts for scheduling, and technical aspects of video conference events.
- Providing general information and answering questions related to Videoconferencing pricing, policies, and the use of the facilities.
- Establishing guideline and procedures to assist clients.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with administration, staff, students, faculty, and other external clients.
- Create client invoices, answer client questions related to invoices.
- Create a documented system that tracks: all events, client, revenue, invoices, and other metrics related to videoconferencing.
- May be required to occasionally work assignments that include day, night, weekends and/or holiday hours and locations off-campus.
- Work with HD Conferencing Team and Interactive Technology Consultant to maintain and troubleshoot conferencing hardware and software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criteria for Selection
- Must be a current UW student
- Must be able to make a three quarter commitment
- Must be able to work summer quarter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Connect, and other conferencing technologies.
- Demonstrated customer service ability
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment with little guidance
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and on time
Please submit your resume and cover letter by 6pm on October 11th, 2013 at our