Department of Urology

October 14, 2020

2020 Graduating Resident Feature: Jessica Dai

“The UW Urology Department is comprised of such an incredible group of individuals, and I feel so lucky to have been able to train here for the past six years. I have learned so much from all of the faculty, fellows, and residents, both past and current – many of whom have served as mentors, friends, and role models throughout the years, and who will continue to shape the type of urologist and person I will be, even long after I’ve graduated. The challenges of this year in particular have really highlighted the strength, innovation, and resiliency of our program – core values that have become engrained in me throughout residency, and which I will continue to carry with me in preparing to head off to an endourology fellowship at UT Southwestern. I’m so proud to be a graduate of this department, and thankful to  everyone who has been part of the journey – it absolutely takes a village!”

The Department of Urology is proud to have students like Dr. Dai who further strengthen our program’s mission to heal, comfort, teach and wonder. She is now a faculty member at UW Southwestern Medical Center.

For more information, visit our Education page HERE