Here are some helpful resources that can guide you and your work with students interested in pre-health.
Students and staff can contact the Admissions offices of the following programs with any questions about their admissions processes or pre-requisites.
These Word versions of the back side of each planning guide are for advisers to download and create a version of their own major-required course work.
Next Pre-health Meeting details coming soon.
- Fall Preview/Dawg Daze Event
- Pre-Health 101 updates
- Updated Website and Resources- ‘Pre-Health Packet’
- C&IC Pre-Health Staffing Update
- Small Group Coaching partnerships and opportunities
- Data update
- Questions and general updates from other departments
- update you on pre-health services and resources within the Career & Internship Center & talk about how we are supporting students during this application season
- briefly showcase the new shared pre-health website (Career & Internship Center + UAA) and how you can best use this with students
- share "3 key pieces of info to know" before entering summer orientation season
- discuss any other items and questions you all may bring to the table