339A Ocean Sciences Building,
Minor Reguirements: 25 credits, to include:
- One of ESS 201, ATM S 211, or ATM S 321 (3-5 credits)
- One of OCEAN 452/FISH 452, AMATH 301, Q SCI 381, or CSE 160 (3-5 credits)
- Integrated Capstone Experience: ATM S 475/ESS 475/OCEAN 475 ( 3 credits)
- Science Electives: At least one course each from ATM S, ESS, and OCEAN (minimum 12 credits). See adviser for list of approved courses.
- Application Elective: One approved social science, policy, or energy course to reach 25 credits. See adviser for list of approved courses.
- Minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA in courses applied to the minor
- Minimum 15 credits taken through the UW
- Minimum 18 credits outside student's major
- Minimum 15 upper division credits
- Students are encouraged to take MATH 124, MATH 125, MATH 126, PHYS 121, PHYS 122, and PHYS 123, or see adviser to complete requirements for the minor.
Academic Planning Worksheet