Submitted by sandar on February 8, 2012 - 8:57am
SPAERC organizes items into tasklists to help you manage your work. Each tasklist displays all items of a specific type.
SPAERC includes five standard tasklists:
- Applications: lists all existing items in any status other than Composing.
- Funding Actions: lists all existing items, in any status. A Funding Action (FA) is created when an application has been awarded. It is used to provide information to Grant and Contract Accounting (GCA) so they can set up a budget.
- Subcontracts: lists all existing items, in any status. These are created and processed by the Subcontracts group within OSP.
- Cycles: displays all existing items. Cycles group together related applications, funding actions, subcontracts, and admin actions.
- Admin Actions: displays existing items, in any status. There are several types of Admin Actions: unidentified (AA), Pre-Award Notification (PAN), Post-Award Change (PAC), Non-Award Agreement (NAA), and Close Out (CO).
Have feedback on this guide? Email email@example.com.