To access the SPAERC administration tools, place your mouse over the Administration tab, and click on Spaerc Administration. You will need to use your Entrust token to log in.
The Spaerc Admin Tools page has two sets of tools.
- The Grant Runner Submission Queue Tools can be used by OSP staff who have an ASTRA role of GCS Administrator or OSP Administrator.
- Most of the Editing Tools are limited to staff with the GCS System Administrator or OSP System Administrator ASTRA role. The Manage Subcontractors tool requires the GCS Subcontracts or OSP Subcontracts ASTRA role.
Grant Runner Submission Queue Tools
- Grant Runner Submission Queue: Monitor/Manage the Grant Runner submission queue. This includes viewing status history, changing status, removing from the queue, and initiating real-time queue updates. [editor's note: under construction]
- View Status History: View full status history for a specific Grant Runner application
- Grants.gov Status Checker: Query Grants.gov webservice for a real-time status check (need Grant.gov Tracking Number). NOTE: This is a query only. This will not update the submission queue. [editor's note: under construction]
- NIH Status Checker: Query NIH webservice for a real-time status check (need Grant.gov Tracking Number). NOTE: This is a query only. This will not update the submission queue.
- List/Edit Sponsors: Edit, delete or undelete sponsors and parent-sponsor relationships.
- Add Sponsors: Add a new Sponsor.
- List/Edit OSP Administrators: Edit, delete or undelete OSP administrators, groups, and assignments.
- Manage Subcontractors: Add, edit, delete or undelete subcontractors.
- Manage Grant Runner Form Content: Edit the hard-coded and default content in Grant Runner forms.
- Edit Auto Generated Document Text: Edit existing text blocks used to construct auto generated documents.
- Unapprove Application: Display and un-approve previously approved applications.