OSP staff use SPAERC (Sponsored Projects Administration & Electronic Research Compliance) to:
- Review and approve applications
- Create funding and administrative actions
- Manage subcontracts
- Organize related applications, subcontracts, and actions into cycles.
To use SPAERC, you must be granted access by one of the OSP ASTRA administrators. There are several OSP roles available:
- OSP Administrator.
- OSP Subcontracts, which is limited to OSP staff in the subcontracts group.
- OSP System Administrator has special authority and is limited to two or three OSP staff.
- SPAERC Read-Only is used for central office employees outside of OSP who need to view applications and related items.
Have feedback on this guide? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.