Administrative Actions—usually referred to as Admin Actions--record a type of action or adjustment to an application or an award in SPAERC.
Admin Actions are "unidentified" or generic actions (AAs) when you first create them. You then change the Admin Action to one of the following specific actions:
- A Non-Award Agreement (NAA) records a generic agreement not pertaining to funding.
- A Pre-Award Notification (PAN) records a change to the proposed project before funding is awarded.
- A Funding Action (FA) indicates that a proposal has been funded and records funding specifics about a sponsored project award.
- A Post-Award Change (PAC) records changes to the project after funding has been awarded.
- A Close Out (CO) records the tracked activities to terminate a project once the research is completed.