Submitted by lschub on November 6, 2012 - 12:45pm
- In the Related Activities section, there is no longer a Select All link, and there is a new checkbox for investigators that causes the Related Activities section to display.
- New functionality for creating new disclosures
- A "Create new disclosure" button displays whenever there is not a pending disclosure.
- Investigators will now select why they are creating the disclosure.
- Investigators can create their own pending disclosure for an eGC1, without having to wait for the disclosure notification to be sent from the eGC1.
- Investigators can create disclosures for the Human Subjects Division (HSD) and the Center for Commercialization (C4C).
- An email message will be sent to C4C when a disclosure has been created asking C4C to forward the license agreement.
- The disclosure now shows HSD and C4C details.
- When investigators are removed from an eGC1, any pending disclosures will be deleted. If they completed a disclosure, then the primary eGC1 will be removed.
- A pending disclosure is automatically created when investigators add themselves to an eGC1.