FIDS Just In Time Processes
Just in Time (JIT) processes are triggered as a result of one of the following actions:
- OSP is informed of a fundable score and clicks the Just in Time button for an approved eGC1
- OSP receives funding for an approved eGC1 and creates a Funding Action for it
- OSP changes the status of an approved eGC1 to Awarded
Once JIT has been triggered, a batch job that runs twice a day (mid-day and late evening) creates email notifications that are sent to people associated with the eGC1.
- The PI, Admin & Budget Contacts and Preparer are notified the eGC1 has had JIT triggered and they should ensure that the personnel list is up-to-date.
- Any investigators who have not yet created a disclosure for this eGC1 are notified to do so, and pending disclosures are created.
- Any investigators who are required to take PHS training and have not yet done so are reminded of the requirement.
In addition, the review status for completed disclosures with the approved eGC1 as the primary eGC1, will be updated.
- If the disclosure has never had any SFI associated with it, its status will be changed to No Review Required.
- If the disclosure has, or had, SFI, its status will be changed to Review Required to let the Institutional Official know that a review is now needed.