Just in Time (JIT) email notifications are triggered as a result of one of the following actions:
- OSP is informed of a fundable score and clicks the Just in Time button for an approved eGC1
- OSP receives funding for an approved eGC1 and creates a Funding Action for it
- OSP changes the status of an approved eGC1 to Awarded
Once JIT has been triggered, a batch job that runs twice a day (mid-day and late evening) creates email notifications that are sent to people associated with the eGC1.
- The PI, Admin & Budget Contacts and Preparer are notified the eGC1 has had JIT triggered and they should ensure that the personnel list is up-to-date.
- Any investigators who have not yet created a disclosure for this eGC1 are notified to do so, and pending disclosures are created.
- Any investigators who are required to take PHS training and have not yet done so are reminded of the requirement.