A listed exception to the Travel Disclosure requirement is travel that is sponsored or reimbursed by "a research institute that is affiliated with an Institution of Higher Education." Is there a list of what research institutions will qualify?

At present, the UW has multiple affiliated research institutes, including FHCRC, Seattle Children’s SCRI, SIBCR and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.  A list of eligible institutes affiliated with the UW will be published on the FCOI website as these relationships are clarified.

Questions? Contact fidshelp@uw.edu