Release Highlights Include:
- SAGE Awards: The new SAGE Awards feature will replace email communication and provide a seamless award setup request process
through autofill of eGC1 and SAGE Budget data, and integrations with Workday Finance. Additional SAGE Award highlights include:
- Award Setup Requests: The Award Setup Request process in SAGE will be used to create new awards. SAGE Budget is now required during the Award Setup Request process. Learn more about creating an Award Setup Request.
- Award Requests List: The Award Requests list will provide a centralized look for campus and central offices at in-progress award requests.
- Cost Centers: With Finance Transformation, Cost Centers will replace Financial Organization Codes (Org Codes) across the SAGE Suite.
- SAGE Central: SAGE Central will provide a centralized view of awards for the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) and Grant & Contract Accounting (GCA).
- UW Centralized Sponsor & Donor Data: SAGE will now utilize a new centralized sponsor database. If SAGE users cannot find a sponsor in the SAGE sponsor search, rather than emailing OSP, there will be a link to the new Request Sponsor Form to have the sponsor added. Once the addition is confirmed, users can select the sponsor in SAGE.
- Award Setup Request (ASR)
- Modification Request (MOD)
- Advance Request (ADV)
- Funding Entity Core Data Management (FECDM)
- Research Integration Platform (RIP)