Please see the more complete article on assigning eGC1 access.
To share an eGC1 with colleagues such as Co-PIs, for viewing (read-only) or editing (read/write):
- Open the eGC1.
- Click Contacts & Assign Access on the left navigation menu to display that page.
- Click Add Another User.
- In the Search For: box, enter the colleague’s name or NetID.
- Select the appropriate option (either Name (Last, First) or UW NetID) from the By drop-down menu.
- Click Search.
Any results will be displayed in the Personnel Search Results section. Employee names will appear as hyperlinks.
- If the desired name is not listed, click Alternate Search to search for the employee in additional UW databases.
- When the results are listed, click the name of the appropriate employee. If the name occurs more than once, select the appropriate listing based on job title and department.
The Choose Personnel by Name or NetID window will close, and the person will be added to the list on the Assign Access page. By default, they will be granted read-only access to the eGC1.
- If necessary, click the drop-down menu adjacent to the appropriate user name, and select the Read Write option to change the access granted to read/write access.