Please see the more complete article on creating a new Grant Runner application.
To create a new Grant Runner eGC1 using the Wizard:
- In SAGE, click the eGC1 Forms tab to display the My eGC1s page.
- Click the Create a new eGC1 button.
- Select Yes, continue with Grant Runner.
- Click Next.
The Grant Runner Wizard page will appear.
- Complete Step 2 by selecting a Sponsor.
- Complete Step 3 by selecting the sponsor Opportunity Number.
- Complete Step 4 by selecting a Principal Investigator.
- Complete Step 5 by entering the Full Application Title, the Start and End Date of the study, and the Application Type.
A new eGC1 will be created, and it will open at the Details page.
Information entered using the Wizard will be pre-populated.
- Proceed to fill out the remaining sections of the eGC1, and the integrated SF424 Form package.