The OSP Webpage has had some changes recently. We hope this new and/or improved content will assist you in your work.
· Clinical Trials – The content on this page has just been refreshed. Take a moment to see the new organization and links. More changes will be made in the coming weeks!
· Funding Announcements now appear on the Find Funding webpage.
· NIH ASSIST. ASSIST was built to support the preparation and submission of multi-project applications to NIH and other PHS agencies using eRA Commons.
· Time of Award. This page lays out the definitions, processes and dependencies for just-in-time, time of award, compliance and budget. It also provides suggestions on how to plan ahead so your award can be issued in a timely manner.
· Budget Extension. The content on this page was wiped and completely redone. The 4-step process is outlined in the top right corner for experienced users, and the webpage breaks each of these steps down and provides additional information.
· Forms. All the research administration and compliance forms on one page!
· Guidance for NIH T32 Institutional Training Grants is a new webpage created by the Office of Research and lives on the Research webpage. It also appears on the OSP webpage (use the Select a Topic drop-down on the left side).
· 2013 Federal Government Shutdown & Restart – Guidance for Research Programs. This webpage was developed collaboratively last month by Office of Research, Human Subjects Division, Office of Sponsored Programs and Office of Research Information Services.
· OSP Organizational Chart. Updated as needed.
· OSP Team Assignments. Updated as needed.